FACT: Your Level Of Work-Life Balance
Is Determined By The Choices You Make
Every Minute Of Every Day
"Stop Feeling Like 80% Of The Population Who Says They Feel
Overworked And Overstressed. It's Time To Take Control Of Your Life So You
Can Focus On The Things That Matter Most And Have A Greater Sense Of Joy.”
Introducing the Finding Balance Teleseminar
It's true. We make thousands, even tens of thousands of choices every day of our lives, and while most of them are little things, many of them can have a huge impact on how you balance your personal life with your professional life.
So why do we make the choices we make as Nursing Leaders?
What kind of effect can these choices have on our present and our future?
The answers to these and other important questions will be revealed in my the upcoming teleseminar Finding Balance Teleseminar.
Now there are many training programs out there, but this is one you will definitely want to attend, because you will make some amazing work-life balance discoveries, including:
- The things that move you toward and away from work-life balance.
- How to improve your balance without turning things upside down.
- How to make the right choices that can bring about incredible results in your life.
…and much more!
Think about your own life for a minute.
Do you feel balanced right now? Is everything running as smooth as silk, or could your own work-life balance use a little tweaking?
The truth is, once you know that it's really possible to have a nice equilibrium between your work life and your home life, you can take some serious steps toward getting there, and it's not as hard as you think!
Here's just a sample of what will be covered:
- We'll examine the benefits of work-life balance (these include less stress, better health, more satisfying relationships, and a greater sense of peace and success)
- We'll explore the consequences of work-life imbalance (stress, health issues, family/relationship issues, unhappiness, and not enjoying life)
- We'll take a look at the negative and positive factors that influence work-life balance, both internal and external.
- We'll engage in some hands-on activities where you'll discover what distracts you from maintaining your balance.
- We'll look at the four quadrants on the work-life balance model activity sheet and you'll be able to customize the sheet with your own information.
- We'll strategize how to minimize negative influences and maximize positive influences toward your goal of optimum work-life balance.
- And most importantly, we'll map out a strategy that you can take and run with when the call is over.
When you have balance in your life, everything seems to flow better. Everything.
- You have greater peace of mind.
- Your relationships with family, friends and co-workers improve dramatically.
- You will see improved health and well-being.
- You'll be more relaxed.
- You'll have more time to plan the things that matter most to you.
If you think this is worth pursuing then I urge you to sign up for my Finding Balance Teleseminar right now!
To Your Success In Mind, Body Soul and Spirit,
Naomi D. Jones RN, The "Life Coach RN
P.S. If there’s someone in your life who could benefit from Leadership Training, by all means, SEND THEM THIS LINK.
I promise you…they’ll thank you for it.